Frequently asked questions
1. What is the tray size? Any other size?
The tray size is 9 by 9 inches. This is the Only available size.
2. How many can 1 tray serve?
One 9 inch tray can serve 4 to 6 when consumed as a meal on its own.
3. What is the minimum order for delivery?
Minimum order of 1 tray for delivery to most parts of the island.
There’s a minimum order of 2 trays to Yishun, Woodlands, CCK,
Bt Panjang, Bt. Batok, Jurong, Tuas and West Coast areas
4. How much is the delivery charge?
The delivery charge varies from $4 to $10 depending on location.
Delivery charge will be waived if 5 or more trays ordered.
5. What is the operating hours?
11am to 8pm daily
6. What is the mode of payment?
Cash on delivery/collection
7. How many days in advance must I place the order for delivery?
You should place your order as early as possible as we have limited
delivery slots on a first come first serve basis.
8. Why is there a 1 hour delivery time frame?
We need a 1 hour delivery time frame as we cannot predict the weather and traffic conditions on that day.
9. Baking instructions
If pie is frozen, remove from freezer and keep in chiller 1 day before baking to defrost. Pre-heat oven to 200 deg C. Remove any plastic wrap and place the tray in oven, uncovered. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until desired brownness is reached.
© Copyright 2015 The Shepherd's Pie. All Rights Reserved